Today is the day I sent info about Watchtower to my Dub friend

by ADubsFriend 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ADubsFriend
    ADubsFriend

Oh boy. Well, today I sent sites regarding UN, Silent Lambs, missile stock, voting, other JW stuff...about 8 links. to my friend that I said I wanted to help see Watchtower for what it is.

I also told him to be careful....that if he asks hall about it they will say it is Apostate or from Satan, etc....and to think for himself.

I hope he does not decide I am too dangerous to be friends with.

I would appreciate prayers from any of you who would do so. Pray for me not to lose my friend. Pray for my friend to see the truth. Prary for his wife and family to see it eventually too.

Gosh, I am scared and nervous. :)

• qwerty
    qwerty

Don't give them him too much at once!

Qwerty

• Jesika
    Jesika

I agree don't give too much at once.

Hope it works out for you!

Jes

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I'm in the same boat as you with a dub friend. Slowly been giving them 'stuff' for the past year. Wishing (and praying) for the best outcome for you.

• little witch
    little witch

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you and your friend. You have done well!

You know the old saying, ''The truth never hurt anybody''!

• Hamas
    Hamas

I did that, but over a period of time JW mentality crept in.

He hasn't spoke to me for over 2 months now; and the last thing he ever said to me was:

'You can't blame God for the mistakes HIS organization makes!'

I hope you have more luck, my friend

La Via esta duro, Amigo !

• ADubsFriend
    ADubsFriend

Qwety and Jesika: I am afraid I may have sent too many things :(

Double Edge: I said a prayer for you and for your friend, too. Thanks.

Little Witcch: Thanks, I needed to hear that saying. It really is true.

Hamas: I am sorry. Don't give up hope though that you will have contact again. I was not in contact with this friend for almost 2 years. Although it was not because of discussing JW. But I never gave up hope that we would be friends again. I am believing God would not bring him back to have him leave again.

• DJ
    DJ

Adubsfriend,

You did the right thing for your friend and his family. Remember that God lets the scales come off of their eyes at His pace, not ours. You are a true friend and maybe someday they will see that. It takes time and patience and more patience. You know in your heart that you did what was best and loving for your friend so never give up even if it starts to hurt.God bless. love, dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit