What if.

by LAWHFol 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    What if we only find God, once we have found our self?
  • cofty
    cofty

Deepity.

What do you mean by "god"?

What do you mean by finding ourself?

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

God as in the God that everyone believes in. Call it what you like.. Evolution,Jehovah,Alla,Brahman,science,math,symbols -

- That which is higher, is what it is.

finding our selves, and finding it are one in the same.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Nice usage.. Of deepity too "term refers to a statement that is apparently profound but actually asserts a triviality on one level and something meaningless on another. " I like that.

This may be a Deepity, it may also be a Double - Deepity

an apparently profound statement, asserted to be trivial, which in actuality is both trivial, and profound.

• cofty
    cofty
    God as in the God that everyone believes in. Call it what you like.. Evolution, Jehovah, Alla, Brahman, science, math, symbols -

Nobody believes in evolution. It is just a brute fact.

Nobody believes in science or maths. They are methods of discovering and understanding facts about reality.

Jehovah, Allah, Brahman are myths.

You cannot conflate facts with delusions.

finding our selves, and finding it are one in the same

Once again what do you mean by "finding ourselves?

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Everyone believes in a different higher power.. They believe in different manifestations of this higher power, nevertheless.. They believe in something immutable or they believe in brute facts, or they believe in a high in the sky father figure.. They all believe in whatever is infinite.. It is unknown what infinite is, so they are right, to believe as they do.

in order to find the infinite, we must observe its effect.. We need to observe the vibrations , of its existence.

the more we understand the infinities vibration, the more we understand it..

the most intimate we can become with the manifestations of the infinite, is through observing our selves.. Once we know the depths of who we are.. We will know who it is.

• cofty
    cofty
    Everyone believes in a different higher power..

I don't

or they believe in brute facts

A fact is not a higher power.

the more we understand the infinities vibration, the more we understand it..

I don't have a clue what you mean. I suspect you don't either.

Once we know the depths of who we are.. We will know who it is

On what basis do you use the word "who"?

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Nah, no need for personal observation. Plenty of elegant mathematical proofs.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Yippie. Another pseudo philosophy question that doesn't make sense to begin with.

Pass!

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Ok.. You believe in brute facts - I believe the same.

When we know our selves, we will know these brute facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit