Trump Apologetics

by azor 6 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

What do you think it will take to get the defenders, and equivocators to stop their apologetics?

I'm beginning to wonder if we will literally see the king walking down the street with no clothes and still have the equivicators on this board make excuses.

• bohm
    bohm

Lol, harsh but some truth.

(Scientists discover Australopithecus) "Ah I see! Nevertheless this still does not prove the full transition from ape to man!"
    (Scientists discover Paranthropus) "Ah I see! Nevertheless this still does not prove the full transition from ape to man!"

Similar:

(Flynn lies) "Ah I see! Nevertheless this does not prove collaboration!"
    (Sessions lies) "Ah I see! Nevertheless this does not prove collaboration!"

or

(Scientists discover a gazillion fossils) "The DEVIL HIMSELF put them there! This only PROVES devil exists!"
    (Evidence of FISA search warrant surfaces) "OBAMA HIMSELF placed it there! This only PROVES deep state conspiracy!"
  • bohm
    bohm
    (someone shows a scientific study) "Ah! But scientists have been proven false before!"
    (story in old book of dubious origins) "I will accept this as true unless you can PROVE it false!"

Similar

(FBI/CIA presents evidence of Russian influence) "Let's not get carried away, intelligence services have known to be wrong before"

(Trump random tweets Obama is bugging him before tweeting about reality tv) "ZOMGWTF deep state conspiracy is truth until PROVEN false!"

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Azor,

I'm beginning to wonder if we will literally see the king walking down the street with no clothes and still have the equivicators on this board make excuses.

Image result for trump naked

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

On the good side, I'm seeing fewer easily discredited links being posted.They're learning!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

..and I thought my American cousins across the pond, that supported Drumpf, used the idea that 'he's a different kind of president' as a defence of him. Different? Blimey. Now that IS different. From what I've seen in the media (alternative facts?), the man is a vulgarian.

I try to keep neutral about american politics but I'm really wondering what the hell is happening to the western world. My conspiracy scepticism is really taking a beating. I'm beginning to think there is more to all this than meets the eye in terms of who really is pulling the strings. (Yeah, knock yourself out debating that).

Please let me be wrong!

• pbrow
    pbrow

It will probably take a nuclear war. With the constant state of panic and end times talk coming from anyone who disagrees with trump, I would say a nuclear war.

Trump is attempting to govern and almost everything he does is being fought against. Last I checked that is how it works in the good ol' USA.

It is difficult to defend him against shutting down the news media and closing internet websites but... meh... what can you do.

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit