Love Never Fails: The Musical

by neat blue dog 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Playing "Broadway" for the "delegates"(🤢)

I hear this is standardized for most or all locations.

• LV101
    LV101

Are there videos available to view? What city is this?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

This is something being done at numerous locations. They want to make all the celebrating, screaming and events seem spontaneous and 'joyfull', but it's really all planned from HQ.

• LV101
    LV101
    I know -- I'm just trying to view one of the WT productions other than the one linked on this site (Miami, FLA).
  • Magnum
    Magnum

JWdom used to be serious and bold, and it used to seem a little dignified, but the great leaders now realize that they've lost in the doctrinal/prophetic arena, so they're rebranding and trying to be hip and relevant. It seems that they're actually trying to fit in more with "the world" against which they once preached so much. Since they can no longer really attract new ones with their endtimes message, and current JWs seem to be becoming more apathetic, it seems that the leaders are trying to make JWdom fun now. Their new message of attraction is "Look at us. We have fun. We're hip."

• LV101
    LV101

Exactly, Magnum -- at the expense of their volunteers. The leaders will do whatever it takes to attract/retain membership and maintain their economic/power status quo. Join WT and see "Broadway" and we'll suffocate you with our NoKo lifestyle.

I don't think the rank and file marchers are invited/allowed to attend the "Broadway" productions -- these are solely for the special Int'l JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit