Have you ever been "Marked"? Listen to the latest JW Podcast episode

by God_Delusion 13 Replies latest jw friends

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi guys,

If you've ever been marked or know someone who has been, listen to the latest JW Podcast show on the link below, or wherever you get your podcasts!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-69s6i-9e0c7b

★ Links discussed on this week's show

Cheers,

Jaymes

• blondie
    blondie

I was marked; they don't say your name but they spell out the "sin" so clearly, and the gossip in the congregation, that they know who it is. In the case of being put on restrictions, there is an official removing of it between the elders and the offending person...but not so with marking.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

My husband was marked by the elders. He did wrong, admitted to it, and repented from it. This went on for four years, before he told them to F off, and walked away when I too left it.

• zeb
    zeb

Hey me too..(!) I was marked. anyone who thinks andputs their own answers into the wt study instead of quoting the rigid party line is marked.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

thank god i was long gone before all that crap started. but i think everyone would have been marked in the kingdumb halls i went to.

i know a lot were d/f in my dads cong when the elder nonsense was introduced. lots of bad vibes and cliques there. only one was offered job of elder--my dad--and he refused!

• waton
    waton

not only marked , but barred from commenting at meetings for my irreverent, exposing, off wt guidelines comments at meetings and in talks.

silence is golden. responsibility fulfilled.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

GOD_DELUSION:

I remember being marked once in the very early years. I still didn’t know what it was all about.

Anyway, I was told I couldn’t comment. Well, that didn’t bother me at all because I didn’t want to comment. I just didn’t concern myself and forgot all about it until one day somebody told me it was okay for me to comment again.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Stupid!

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I wasn't marked as such. But at my JC I was told that a talk was given which was specifically addressed to me and my conduct. When I replied that since I did not recognise my conduct as wrong ( previously documented on this site..) then how would I know it applied to me, personally? They could not answer me.... So, a flawed system, flawed JC , flawed outcome.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I would love to listen to this podcast but I can't put podbean on my phone, I don't have the room (Also it's an android, don't use iTunes).

There's just so many apps, not possible to have them all so I would recommend posting your podcast on YouTube or having a website were people can listen, for maximum exposure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit