Banned or Not It Will Be Spun By WT

by mr_doubtful 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mr_doubtful
    mr_doubtful

Banned: Proof we are true Christian's because we are being persecuted! (Despite the other extreme religions in the same boat)

Not Banned: No man can forge a weapon against Jehovah! He protects his people and will always be triumphant! Further proof we are the true religion!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Yes, they say a lot of contradicting crap and still want to be right in everything.

• lusitano o tuga
    lusitano o tuga

what do you think about it ? will it be banned or not ?

• venus
    venus

Looking at the way Russia was tightening its grip over last two decades systematically banning over 80 WT books ... shows that decision is already taken--and what remains is only a formal announcement

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I think that if millions of letters start pouring in, that would be very persuasive and the sensible thing for the Russian government to do under such pressure would be to impose restrictions without banning. It would be a very foolish thing to do politically for Russia -it ain't just about JW. I was wrong about trump winning the election but I think that inspite of the letters, Russia will attempt to shut down JW one way or another sooner or later.

• punkofnice
  • My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

It's a win-win either way for the org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit