Soooo... Who WAS Cain Afraid Of?

by AGuest 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace...

.... and the answer can be found at Genesis 6:1-4. Cain was afraid of being killed... and the only killers... or "fellers"... of men... at that time... were the Nephilim... "avengers of blood"... who were in the earth at that time. These, by reason of being spirit beings were "like God, knowing good (life) AND bad (death), for vengeance was their vocation.

These... were posted outside Eden... stationed in the Land of Fugitiveness... or "Nod." Once Adam, Cain and Seth began having other children, however, these began to notice "the daughters of men," and rather than "stand fast"... in their PROPER dwelling place... OUTSIDE Eden... the place where JAH had "set" them... they "forsook" that "station"... and went taking wives for themselves from among the daughters of men... from WITHIN Eden. (Adam and Eve were forbidden entry into the GARDEN that was IN Eden... and exiled to outside the garden... still within Eden.)

These Nephilim... "fellers"... were "mighty ones"... avengers of blood... whose responsibility was to kill those of man who committed "murder" IN Eden (a killing borne of jealousy and hatred, not self-defense (Gen. 4:23)), pursuant to the "eye for an eye... life for a life" rule), resulting in them being exiled OUT of Eden. Their job... was to avenge... on behalf of JAH. Thus, outside Eden was their "proper" dwelling place. But the daughters of men... were inside Eden... where such ones had to go in order to have relations.

Cain... was spared such vengeance, because he challenged JAH's mercy (just as Abraham, Jacob and Moses did), and it was granted him - Genesis 4:13-15.

I, myself, SJ, a slave of Christ, have shared it with you, just as it was given me (and another) by my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies.

I bid you peace.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Cain was afraid of John Ashcroft.

CZAR

• hurt
    hurt

AGuest, you been smoking stuff lately?

• Hamas
    Hamas

No offense, but how do you know it's all true?

Maybe it's just a fairy tale.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Hurt... peace to you and may I say in reply to your question...

Not lately.

Dearest Hamas... peace to you and may I say I know because I heard confirmation of it FROM the Truth by means of his spirit that is in me. (John 14:6; John 10:27; Romans 8:9)

Peace to you both!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• obiwan
    obiwan

You should have watched the history channel's special on Cain....very interesting!

• proplog2
    proplog2

A guest:

How many agents do you need to keep track of at most a dozen people? Your explanation doesn't seem any more credible than the orginal story.

Who was Cain afraid of? Obviously the Noddites - the many inhabitants of Nod.

This story is self-refuting.

• Mary
    Mary

Cain wasn't afraid of the Noddies; he was afraid of the Knights who say "Nee!"

• AGuest
    AGuest

You mean those of the "Land of Nod", dear Proplog2? Hmmmm... haven't you heard that phrase use elsewhere? Think on it, dear one... and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit