What's New with Watchtower's Bethelites?

by Never-A-Bethelite 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Never-A-Bethelite
    Never-A-Bethelite

I know there were prior kicking out of Watchtower's Bethelites by the higher ups under the guise of down sizing. Now with the Covid-19 thing, are these guys going to be kicked to the curb again?. For everyone who will fill me in, thank you in advance.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

They must have the most boring life in the most boring place in the most boring time in decades. For the them lock-down means LOCK-DOWN. They have Benn not allowed off the premises, or received any guests or visited family since the start of Covid. If they want to send out for a pizza, it has to be quarantined for 3 days.

That is my understanding of things. The paranoia exhibited by the gb on their behalf is staggering.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I didn't know there a big time paranoia at the WT headquarters due to this covid. I know this place is near a pond. Is there a book and magazine printing done there? During this covid flu is there "presses running to print the good news for all mankind? Inquiring minds would like to know.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

It is my understanding that all "full time servants" or as we would say "paid" employees are under this house arrest.

• St George of England
    St George of England

They must still be working in Germany. We have all our Study WT's up to the end of August, plus our workbooks and plenty of the new publication Lessons 1-3 ready for when preaching is up and running again.

George

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, being in Bethel during Covid lockdown sounds like hell on earth.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    If they want to send out for a pizza, it has to be quarantined for 3 days.

And then what, scrape off the mold?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit