International Student Researcher Looking for Volunteers

by RevMalk 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RevMalk
  • RevMalk
    RevMalk

I also wanted to note that the survey will include questions such as length of abuse, who the abuser was, and who was told about the abuse, and if they contacted the Police.

My opinion is that if we get as many JWs and ex-JWs as we can into this project, we will have yet more record of the statistics of JW abuse, and lack of professionalism involved in the process.

Also, if we make an impact on this research project, enough that the professional world takes notice, we'll find the interest in compiling reports on JW abuse alone. This is something that has been tossed around in this cause for quite some time, but no-one so far has had the funds to finance a detailed study.

This is important! It's yet another step in the direction of public awareness both in and out of the sect.

Rev

PS - Thank you Dr. Franklin for supplying this information.

To learn more about Dr. Franklin, please visit his Biography by clicking here.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just so you know

I have looked at the questionnaire

The focus is on people who were abused by females. It is not about female victims.

Male victims of female abusers would be welcome from what I read

It is detailed and asks many questions. You have the choice to share it with your therapist. To not answer some questions if you don't want to.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Really?

That's good to know LadyLee, thanks for the heads up.

I've contacted Ms. Getu, and I'm awaiting a response.

Rev
    ----------
    LambsRoar.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit