$75 Million for Two Brothers! Wow!

by Iamallcool 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • waton
    waton

it is expensive to fight crime, it is despicable that innocents were convicted, suffering the abuse in prison, if not loss of life, because it was convenient, cheaper. now it costs. and guess who is going to pay?

• zachias
    zachias

I hope most dearly that the two guys and the money are now well looked after.

"Where the carcass ($) lies the eagles gather."

• waton
    waton
    "Where the carcass ($) lies the eagles gather." Z

yeah, may the highly paid lawyers (who might have worked pro bono) have that monetary incentive to sniff out more innocents, and more importantly, help eliminate the real culprits from our midth.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It's interesting to think of those of us who have lived our lives in freedom. All the experiences we've had over the last 40 years are so valuable and we just roll along without realizing what we could be missing. I wish there was compensation for all the Watchtower stole from us by holding us captive with their lies.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    waton - "It is expensive to fight crime..."

I know, right?

Luke Cage still wears the same bullet-holed hoodie, Spider-Man has to deliver pizzas to make ends meet, and the Batcave's wi-fi alone must cost a goddamn fortune.

• waton
    waton
    waton - "It is expensive to fight crime..."
    I know, right?

v: I was referring to the cost of actually prosecute, convict and punish a criminal, or protect society from their harm.

In my neck of the woods, where "mounties are supposed to get their man", the person is usually "known to police" , not held in custody, released with a court date. Only serious injury, deaths are taken on by the government attorneys. IT IS a VERY EXPENSIVE process, taking years. and

crime prevention was cops on the streets. It is now mostly a responsibility of the potential victims. Stores having their own security, and them often facing deadly force.

It is actually war, and we tying our defenders hands demanding the high road all the time.

The criminal element as a whole, , their families, estates, should pay the price for collateral damage as theses tragic two victims.

Let us not forget that it was a despicable coward that did this unspeakable deed, and then hid his identity, and let these 2 innocents undergo the indignities for all these years. No punishment is great enough. imho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit