Teenyuck & Golf

by Guest 77 0 Replies latest social current

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hi Teenyuck, I thought it would easier to continue our conversation by way of a new thread. About your golf, it would be nice if I had a picture of your posture. Yes, keeping your eyes glued to the ball through the swing will prevent your head from coming up prematurely. If your making contact 60% of the time that's good. Is the ball going to the right, left or topping it?

There's a routine that I follow before playing and this I practice hitting the ball from waist high to waist high. I invented a gizmo (patented) that 'restricts' your swing and 'any' unnecessary movements. It has many advantages, in particular, you end up hitting more straighter shots. Pushy and pulling the ball is very common, this gizmo at least tells you what your doing and minimizes the pushing and pulling. Anyways, let me know what your teacher says, oh, ask if he went to a teaching school and if he did, what school.

Did you watch the McDonald's Open this past week-end? Annika was involved in a play-off and won. You need to watch the ladies play golf, and in particular, their swings. The men's US Open will be played this week and I'm looking forward to it.

The weather in Montreal has also been terrible, the greens are bumpy and the ball zigzags. More later.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit