Closest to the truth?

by punkofnice 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ punk...

Stupid people in charge absolutely hate being schooled on anything.

At times, I think it was a goddamned miracle that we didn't enter WW3 during the Bush II administration.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Shoulda kicked his ass punk......in front of your ex wifey......just sayin....hee hee😇
  • jhine
    jhine

Marked

Jan

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing that's clear is that making any self endeavored observation onto doctrines and speak openly about them to another JWS will get you marked with a black cross onto yourself in this religious cult.

You are seen or identified as a dangerous subversive in a very noteworthy way, much more so than other religions.

Reflectively being that this organization had been built upon questionable doctrines such as 1874, 1914 or 1925 and so on.

Watching critically to what people say or act has extreme importance to the power structure and sustainability of the organization as a whole.

Big Brother is watching you everywhere and every day.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

"Almost" true is still false, and "close" to correct is incorrect.

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Imagine Jesus saying this:

• I am the close to the way and almost the truth and might be the life." - John 14:6 aN
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    brandnew
    Shoulda kicked his ass punk......in front of your ex wifey......just sayin....hee hee😇

Maybe I will, one day. Nic is a very good drone. His thinking ability is doubtful. I imagine he's dragging his knuckles along the ground in some kingdom hell and saying 'my brain 'urts.' like D P Gumby from Monty Python.

He'd follow the governing body over the cliff to his death, if they commanded it. He's one of these blokes that blathers on about what changes he made; what evil ways he gave up when he became a JWDrone. In reality, his life was banal and uninteresting. He only gave up the odd smoke and the occasional peck on the cheek of a girl.

I'd hate to be Nic. He'll die of old age and still think armageddon(tm) is coming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit