To Younger Tom re: Sydney BBQ

by OlderTom 4 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Younger Tom

Never you mind about the real Tom. If I see his face I have a surprice for him. They will no longer be able to call him a Tomcat. He will speak with a voice several octaves higher.

We have a very simple and very effective security system in place. We meet in a public place. There is a secret code for recognising each other and anyone who wants to come needs to be known to the group which sends the invites, only then will you get the security keys and the time and place of the BBQ. Even then there is a system for those who get cold feet at the last minute.

Any non invited guests will either end up on the BBQ plate or end up in hot water with their Watchtower bosses. They will have to explain how they found out about it in the first place and what were they doing there?

Don't worry the system is proven and it works. You won't be the first one who has some concernes.

I hope to see you there, e-mail me or phone me and I'll explain how it works.

regards to the gang, Older Tom and The Missus

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm bringing this up to the top of the board to answer a question from Had Enough.

Chers,

Ozzie

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Thanks Ozzie: Question answered.

Whole thing sounds like a real fun time!!! I told my friend about it today and showed her the forum...she said too, wouldn't it be fun to visit and meet up with these folks. I agree!!! Alas though ... reality sets in, and we have to face our obligations here.

Maybe someday......!

Regards to all! Had Enough

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Had Enough,

I hope your friend liked what she saw. Was she impressed? We must've been on our best behaviour. Encourage her to lurk awhile. Perhaps one day she will 'reach out' and post. Maybe even become a member of a 'class'.

Cheers,

Ozzie

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Ozzie:

Boy I must be getting tired (it's 11 pm Tuesday here) I had an answer just about ready to post and I must have hit the 'enter' button and poof!! it was gone....so I have to start over.

Yes my friend liked what she saw today..I've been telling her several things that have happened the last few weeks in our discussions...so today she got to see the forum and how it works. She thought it was a hoot!!

She would love to join in but is not comfortable with computer-use right now. We discussed she could come over more often and join in when I'm on-line (which is in-and-out several times a day)

She is reading C of C. right now and joining the 'class of the opened-eyes". She keeps tripping over her jaw right now just like I was a few months ago...actually I still am quite often.

I prepared her for the inevitable outbursts before I logged on so she wasn't shocked , but she really enjoyed the rapport so many of us have here and liked wealth of info presented.

Maybe we'll have a new registrant soon.

Regards, Had Enough

(I really am tired...good thing I went back to check before posting...I'm spelling things backwards right now...time to sign off!! Ta Ta)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit