License Plates

by Jim_TX 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ok - another thread got me to thinking about this...

How many of yall memorize your license plate number by making up an acronym to remember it by?

For example... my plates are...

B52 KDP

I remember it the following way...

B52 = a bomber in WWII

KDP = Keep Driving Please

Care to share yours?

Regards,

Jim TX

• JH
    JH

I had so many different license plates, and they all had something special for me to remember them. I still remember them. I'm good in numbers as you can see.

1st plate I had 444 M 841 M means love in french so 444 loves 841

2nd plate I had CJJ 406 (C'est) It's John John

3rd plate I had GTJ 259 in french GTJ is Grand Temoin de Jehovah

4th plate I had was XCL 080 Excellent

5th plate I had was 686 ANX Anorexia

6th plate I had was 118 CQW ?

7 plate I have NOW is I won't tell you

• JH
    JH

I also memorized by heart all the license plates of the elders in my congregation. I wanted to be sure it wasn't them when a similar car was parked on my street.

When I ate at restaurants, I check out the parking first not to see any familiar plates. I was missing meetings then and fading, so I didn't want to see them anywhere.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Jim, I hate to burst your bubble but this is a bad idea for a thread.

Why not just ask people to post their phone numbers or addresses? Don't think I'm attacking you here because I'm not. I'm just pointing out something you may not have thought of. Might be some here don't want to be found out but don't think before talking about their license plates. Bad idea, bro.

Mike.

p.s. I won't even post mine even tho I don't give a damn. All I'll say is that it's secured on the back of a really fast older green Camaro and the driver is well armed.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

VANITY PLATE......

YRUAJW

OUTASERVICE

• Scully
    Scully

This is NOT about MY licence plates. A former co-worker, who BTW was rather vocal about her sexual orientation, told a story of how her partner bought a new car, and was sure she would never remember her plate numbers. It was ADMB ###.

Anyway, the co-worker studied the problem for a little while (like 5 minutes) and came up with the perfect phrase to go with the acronym ADMB: A Dike MoBile.

Her partner had no trouble remembering her plate numbers after that.

Love, Scully

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    YRUAJW

lol! I want to get that plate! Right now my plate has my last name on it. It keeps me from driving like an ass because people can simply look me up in the phone book.

• borgfree
    borgfree

My last was

EXIT JWS

the one I have now is

BORGFRE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit