Sex Offenders and Children Generally

by Lost in the fog 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Is there a change in the way child sex offenders are being perceived?

This article is from the Telegraph newspaper.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/8201521/Sex-offenders-including-paedophiles-should-be-allowed-to-adopt-Theresa-May-told.html

• freddo
    freddo

No.

That article is from 2010. Thankfully the idiot that wrote it is buried in an avalanche of vile cases hitting the headlines ever since making her stupid position even more untenable. Thankfully.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@freddo Well, this video is only a year old:

https://youtu.be/5Q6pDGNQw3I

Once again, the extreme left's obsession with equity pushes civilisation closer and closer to the edge of social chaos.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The is a definite attempt by pedophiles to lump themselves into the LGBT+ community in their vile hopes to become mainstream accepted.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I don't believe attraction to children can be thought of as a sexual orientation. In many cases it is a result of some kind of abuse, trauma, or mental illness. Something is messed up with these people, they need therapy and medication but they definitely don't need to be around kids.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I heard an interview with a detective that was head of an undercover sting operations within the police force catching pedophiles and according to him the police and the perps viewed it as a preference.

He said when queried by the interviewer "for the majority of the people we deal with this is not an illness it's a preference."

Scary stuff.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WTF???

This almost sounds like some halfwit's idea of a really shitty April Fool's joke...

...but even if it isn't, NAMBLA tried to hitch their wagon to the LGBT activist community back in the day, and no one bought it, so I can't see this getting anything even remotely resembling traction.

Child abusers are viewed by society as even worse than suicide bombers and serial killers (hell, they have to be kept separate from the general population in prison, 'cause hardened life-long criminals treat them with contempt and hostility)...

...and that ain't gonna change any time soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit