Woohoo!

by riz 3 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

Hooray the forum is up and running again!

Thanks to the magic forum fairies for fixing the glitch. The cool part about the board being down, is that the chat was hopping! I had some fun in there with my fellow friends.

rizzy

p.s. Gopher and Bigboi, I'm still laughing from our 'judicial committee meeting.' ROFL

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi riz:

I should have joined you in chat. The board went down just as I was clicking on posting a reply to the thread on Leo Greenlees.

Talk about looking over your shoulder and wondering if "Big Brother" is watching you and zapping your transmissions. Typical paranoia of one who is new at drifting away! Well I got over it quick so I must be getting better.

Had Enough

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, the best thing about it is that Fred didn't get to post his crap today! LOL

He has a definite time he gets on, around 2pm to 4pm board time; I figure it's when he gets home from work or perhaps during lunch if he is a bit further west in the US. He also posts about 8am Saturday - possibly before field service, if he really IS a Dub, that is.

I don't really think he has a computer at home, regardless of what his diary says; his posting times would be a lot more evenly spread otherwise. Perhaps someone who thinks that Randy's 30k pa (it's more like 20k according to Randy) is a lot of money is really too poor to buy a computer.

• goo
    goo

hi rizzy - yea it was a laugh catching up with u in there today - thanks goo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit