Molestation Report AND QUESTION

by Litebriterstill 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Litebriterstill
    Litebriterstill

I called a PHD today for council. She won't council a JW. The Doctor saw a 30yr. old woman JW who was having an affair with her 17yr. old son's same age friend. She said they got close out in service. The elders told her to marry the 17yr. old or get disfellowshiped. The doctor told her that council would be a compounded mistake and if she came for council Colorado law binds her to turn the woman in. Another JW family she counciled was so messed up Psyc. wise that everything she told them the elders undid making their visits futile. She will see me because I walked away from the JW 5yrs. ago. I ask you all out there this question. Do you think It is my responsibility to pay for counciling for my adult kids because I raised them JW? I was a loving mom that had overnights, parties,let them have "worldly" friends and took the heat because they played sports including Tae-quando. We went on wonderful vacations. I stayed with the JW because I reviewed so many other religions that didn't really teach the bible. Don't we all decide for ourselves what we want when grown? I've appologised and we all left years ago and even before that quit the school and weekly association. I am heartly sorry I ever was with the JW's but enough. .

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I would go with my children should they want family therapy. Since you did allow them so many privleges I believe a heartfelt apology should be enough but it depends. YOU know how the situation is. YOU KNOW how much you talk and the communication level.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit