New here! Scoobys cat, I'm confused....

by ScoobySnax 1 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hello My name is "Cooking Fat" (don't know why he calls me that, but thats what it sounds like when he calls me in late at night) ... and I'm Scooby's Cat. Scoobs is at the meeting (wouldn't catch me dead there) and I thought I'd make use of the opportunity to tell you my problem...... you see Scoobs insists on feeding me Kit-e-Kat when what I really want is Whiskas Supermeat, apparently Scoobs says that Whiskas is apostate and food of the devil in this time of the end. I've purred, meaowwed and done my best to change his view, but he's having none of it. He won't allow Whiskas in the house. I'm 9 (I think anyway, he doesn't celebrate birthdays) and rather cute. Help me understand. ps. I can only post when he's at the meetings, but look forward to your replies. Meaow. Cooking Fat xxxxx

• greven
    greven

Hi C_F!

You are one smart cat using the internet and all...about your problem:

you see Scoobs insists on feeding me Kit-e-Kat when what I really want is Whiskas Supermeat, apparently Scoobs says that Whiskas is apostate and food of the devil in this time of the end.

Don't try to argue this one. Whiskas is not apostate, just expensive. So the solution is to make it absolutely the only possible choice. Fake an allergy to Kit-e-Kat: when presented with it take a few bites then go into a wild coughing frenzy, run around the house like you're barking mad, climb the curtains and atack the plants, then suddenly, fall down lie on your back with your feet up. Repeat until presented with better food. (you didn't got this advice from me. This conversation never happened. happy hunting!)

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit