fun pic of Bill Bowen, Watters and Hampton in CA

by Dogpatch 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

This is a picture of Bill Bowen, Myself and Cynthia Hampton taken when we had the Hassan Healing Conference a few months ago, it was a great day!

http://www.randytv.com/bowenvisit1.jpg

Randy Watters

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Randy,
    I'm happy to learn that Bill attended. I hope that it was helpful to him and everyone that was able to attend. I wish that I could have made the trip. Maybe someday Hassan will come to the east coast? It would be nice to have audio of the conference. Hey, I have never seen a factory on the beach before. Is that a CA thing? It is a sad sight. Man, who thought of that? Thanks for the pic, you are looking well! love, dj

• Simon
    Simon

Looking good guys ! (and gal)

• bebu
    bebu

Randy, you don't look a day over 30 in that picture! What gives????

Must be beach livin'. (sigh)

bebu

• outnfree
    outnfree

You all look swell!

Thanks for sharing!

outnfree

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

the pictcture looks like a place right around huntington beach or newport beach ca

Very nice place to be, it is I think, a power plant.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks Bebu and the rest!

It is the north end of Manhattan Beach, called El Porto (see www.elporto.com for details). In the background is a generating plant. You can see more pics in color at:

http://www.freeminds.org/aftrhour/life4.htm

Randy Watters (I'll be 51 next month). :-))

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Beautiful pic Randy. You all look happy and healthy.

I must say though that if that smoke stack were on my beach (Ponce Inlet to St. Augustine, Florida) I would be out there picketing every day.

Damn stupid disregard for the environment coupled with greed will be the death of us all.

IW

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

ooooooooooooooo *squeal*!!!

A great picture of such wonderful people! I remember Cynthia from a women's group I used to post on. (Think I'll have to look them up to say hello!) and of course, a fabulous picture of two men that I admire and think the world of!

Thanks for posting it Randy, you really made me smile :D

big hugs,

essie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit