How to Defeat the Watchtower Society

by metatron 5 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

How can you defeat the Watchtower Society?

First, meditate deeply on one question:

Can disfellowshipping be legally used to conceal or facilitate a criminal act?

Think carefully about the implications of this question - and how they could play out!

KEEP BRINGING THIS ISSUE UP IN COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVENTUALLY, the courts may decide one way or the other, if disfellowshipping can be used to conceal a crime.

NOW IF they rule that Jehovah's Witnesses CANNOT faciliate crime by using disfellowshipping

THEN:

The Watchtower is in big trouble. Countless dedicated, clever individuals could sue them ( they appointed the local elders)

if they can reasonably prove that the elders disfellowshipped them to cover up some crime. YOU HAVE RECENTLY read

a number of posts about elders committing fraud, theft, - and of course, protecting child molesters.

If the courts rule against them, it opens a big can of worms.

HOWEVER, if the courts rule that they have no authority in the matter, THE WATCHTOWER CAN STILL LOSE BIG

TIME!

How so?

If a specific decision is made that - in effect- allows them to use disfellowshipping to COVER UP OR FACILITATE

ANYTHING WITHOUT LEGAL PENALTY, then

consider what could happen next!

Any clever apostate could send letters -- or advertise, advertise, advertise - THIS LACK OF A LEGAL PENALTY!

and SUGGEST WHAT AN ELDER CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For example:

"Suppose Johnny Elderson sells dope to other kids in the hall.

Or he rapes another kid in the hall

Or he molests a young child

Various parents are very upset BUT YOU CAN FREELY THREATEN THEM WITH BEING DISFELLOWSHIPPED
    IF THEY DON'T KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Suppose Brother Elder needs a quick loan from congregation funds

or he holds power of attorney over Sister Reallysick's estate

Someone might get upset about theft and fraud BUT YOU CAN FREELY THREATEN THEM WITH BEING DF'D!!!!

Having a body of elders won't prevent this either. MANY Circuit Overseers complain that some bodies of 'good old boys'

( made men, for you Soprano's fans) clam up and protect each other. You scratch my back and I'll go easy on your

fornicating Witness kid - but we'll make an example out of Sister Welfare's son.

Are you getting the picture here?

Keep fighting the good fight

KEEP BRING UP THIS QUESTION!

Can they legally conceal crime by using disfellowshipping?

It will bear fruit, in time

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

My point here is that giving elders such a right, carte blanche, would be a disaster for them.

All that would be needed is exposure, once such a situation were to develop in the courts.

metatron

• happy man
    happy man

I think it is only ONE thing how can take us down, and that is if someone can proof that we have a lot o money and they is hide somewhere, this dfd thing is a bigg problem fore us how is JWs, but i dint thin nations want to interfer in diffret´nt religions laws, beacause this is under religion fredom to putt upp ruels, and if you join you have to acept this ruels, you can not complain later, then you have done bad examinaition.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I know the governments don't want to get involved in religious law, but isn't this sort of thing under 'perverting the course of justice'?

• metatron
    metatron

I was willing to accept their rules - but they lied to me and others.

Furthermore, please consider that regardless of how the courts rule, once the issue is exposed, there will

be negative effects in either direction. Elders should NOT be empowered to ignore criminal acts - and if they are,

congregations may crumble because of widespread corruption in the organization.

metatron

• Cadaver
    Cadaver

I'll remember that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit