New Catholic

by finnrot 1 Replies latest jw friends

• finnrot
    finnrot

Hello All,

I haven't been here for a little over half a year now. I decided to find a wife over the internet and have been 'dating' a Pinay (Philippine girl) over the internet for about 8 months. I just got back from the Philippines today after spending an entire month there. Jet and I were married on may 20th in a Catholic church!!

Since I left the Witnesses I haven't had any desire to join another religion. To be honest I don't believe in God anymore, but I promised Jet that I would raise our children good Catholics. I was Baptised Catholic Catholic on May 19th and married in a beautiful Catholic church on May 20th.

I will go to church with Jet and our future children on Sundays and will enjoy the fact that as soon as we leave the church we will go back to a normal happy and healthy lifestyle the rest of the week. When I was growing up all my Catholis friends were happy and carefree children. They celebrated holidays and didn't have the SHIT scared out of them by their God.

I'm sitting here with a big silver cross around my neck. I was raised as a Witness child. The irony is laughable.

-fin

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Taga saan siya sa Pilipinas?

(Where is she from in the Philippines?)

I lived there for several months. What area did you stay in/reside in?

If you say Manila: I'll ask you: whereabouts in Manila?

I'm curious.

Thanks/Salamat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit