JW - Minor almost bleeds to death this last week. Help anyone near Fresno?

by happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC 4 Replies latest jw friends

• happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC
    happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC

I just found out from my catholic aunt that my cousing Esdras Gonzalez was flown his C. CA to Standford because he was bleeding internally.

The Gonzalez's are a 'theocratic' family, my aunt & her hubby elder. The intensive care docs at Standford told the my uncle that Esdras kept loosing blood & that his blood level was getting very low & they had to administer blood.

My uncle being the P.O & a reg. pioneer called his 'blood committe'. They fought Standford & endangered my poor cousin's life. They wanted him transfered to this JW Hospital in the Los Angeles area. They JW's told my uncle that they couldn't help because they didn't have any beds available & to try another hospital. (I don't know who to get upset? At my uncle for being stupid or at the JW hospital for refusing their own & a minor.)

So my uncle took Esdras to St. Agnes in Fresno. There he was in intensive care for a couple of days. I heard that he was given some 'special' treatment intravenous. I have no idea what it was. Yet, now he is stable, his blood count is going up & he still in the hospital.

This scenario was to close to 'home'. I'm upset at the JW's & all their stupid beliefs that lead parents to endangering their own children's life. I was their when Esdras was born. I remember clearly. I was on Spring Break & I was visiting my family (when I was an active JW).

About Esdras:

His teachers classify him as extremely bright. He has been taking all advanced placement classes in high school and to graduate with honors this month. He has been encouraged to apply to pre-med by his professors & advising counselor @ the High School. The boy is highly smart.

Yet, his parents want him to be a 'pioneer' & follow in his father's footsteps... Esdras has 'doubts' on what he wants to do. I had just heard that he was taking the 'questions' for baptism. I was shocked and his parents were 'extremely happy.'

I hope this is a wake up call for Esdras. If anyone is in the Fresno area, can you please go take him the 'real' BLOOD information to him. Please. I can't mail it. I'm still in the closet. They think that I'm just inactive. If I talk to Esdras about the 'real blood issue', they will shun me because they are hard core witnesses.

They are aware first hand of the JW child abuse cases. Remember my uncle is an elder & my aunt is an elder's wife. They don't know it's a worldwide issue. They are only awar of 2 to 3 actual cases. (yes, I've reported the names to silent lambs).

I'd really appreciate if some nice ex-JW would visit Esdras. Please don't mention that his 'cousin' sent you guys.

Let me know,

Capp

Sorry about all the TYPOS. I haven't had my coffee yet, who would have guessed that I'm in graduate school?

Capp

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am very relieved to hear that he is apparently out of danger. *phew*

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe they gave him a hemoglobin-based product like Hemopure.

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/hemopure.shtml

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/truthsearcher/hemopure.htm

Blondie

I just found out that he was released last night after being in the hospital for a week. I'm so glad that he's okay.

Blondie,

I don't know what was given to him. I called & left a message but they haven't called me back.

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit