Thunder Rider

Clap This is the my best art yet I am sure of it! Clap

Winner I loved your book so much!!!! Winner

Floating I hope you like it!Floating

Hug Love You!Hug

Relax VashRelax
  • Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Here Thunder This is something I started when It's all colored in with BG and all that spiffy stuff I will give it to you guys ^_~ now it's just a rough draft. I drew quite a few diffrent drafts but this is the best of them all.. let me know if you want anything changed.

~Cassandra~

P.S. Don't worrie I will do better on the dragon.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow you guys are pretty good artists! Good job.

I couldn't draw a stick man if my life depended on it.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Color Me Impressed!

Vash,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed reading "Thunder Rider's Burden". I am flattered beyond description that you took the time to creat the fan art. That is just something I never even considered might happen. Your rendition of Harley and Liesh is wonderful. I love it! Is it all right if I print it off? I'd like to put it on our cork board with my first royalty check ($7.43) and my newspaper articles. If I'm thinking right, Vash you are my youngest reader to date. I'd love for you to put a review on our site and sign our guest book.

Cassie,

You and Vash just had to brung old Thunder to his knees. My own parents wouldn't even acknowledge my accomplishment, yet you have taken my dream and added your own 2 cents, making it that much more special to me. Your art work is incredible. I would also ask you if I might pritn your art work off to put on my cork baord? I've seen some of your other artwork, i'd like to ask a favor of you. Check your personal messages.

Girls,

I'm going to ask our webmaster to change the site WWW.Thunderridersburden.com, to include a fan art page. I would then love it if you would post your work there.

You gals are great! Thank you so much. I'm glad i only have to type this response cause I'm a little choked up right now. I hope that everyone that reads it will feel the way you do.

Thunder

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((Vash))) and (((Cassandra))),

Your artwork is awesome!!!

Just wanted to encourage the two of you to keep working with your talent.

outnfree

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Vash Cassandra: What are you doin making my Thunder cry LOL

Vash: Your drawing is WONDERFUL so much detail and what fine abs he hasThanks so much we will be adding them to the site very soon. Also, let us know what you thought of the book OK

Cass: Both of you are so cool your sketch is beautiful as if Vash's, you have touched us both.

Thank you so much

(((((((((HUGZZZZZZZZZ)))))))))

Sheila

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

BTTT

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Awww Thankyou sooooooo Much {{{{{{{{{huggz}}}}}}}}} I'm very Happy that you enjoyed our artwork. ^_^ as soon as I get the compleet Version done I will post it! ^_~ I think it is soooo Neat that you will Have a fan art page! *happy dances*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sheila}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Thunder}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{outnfree}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{BigTex}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Luv,

~Cassandra~

P.S. I tried to put a book review up in Amazon, but It would not post it I even signed up, I will try agin.

• Vash_The_Stampede_13
    Vash_The_Stampede_13

Thunder: SURE! I’d Be Happy If You Printed It Out! I’m So Happy You Liked It!
    Sheila: LOL Thanks, yeah he’s got abs all right! I didn’t mean to make Thunder cry, he’s a cool guy.
    Thunder And Sheila: ClapI LOVED THE BOOK, IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! I tried to post a review at “Amazon” and it wouldn’t let me, humph. I’ll try again, I’ll leave a review at your site too. I put it on my Art Gallery so other artists who saw my fan art would be interested in your book.
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2045512
    Hug {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}Hug

Love LoveLove

Relaxed VashRelaxed
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

Girls: I think the review on Amazon you post then it takes a little bit to post, mine did. We can't Thank you enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit