Black and Blue Baby Toe

by Xandria 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Xandria
    Xandria

Well folks it is now documented, I am a klutz! I caught the corner of the wall with my little toe and now it is all swollen and purple blue! It is throbbing.. and I had tears in my eyes for several minutes. As well as saying a few choice words.. the pain was sharp.

I have soaked it in cold water but, it is still tender. Has anyone ever did this to thier own foot ?

An how did you handle it ? I have taken some Aleve for the pain.

X.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

It sounds as if you broke it. You might want to go see a Dr. Though seeing it is the little toe he will more than likely just wrap it up.

I hope it feels better soon.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I have soaked it in cold water but, it is still tender. Has anyone ever did this to thier own foot ?

(((((((( Xandria )))))

I have done the same, my little toe was pointing at a 90 degree angle in the opposite direction then my foot! Yes, it was broken. The only thing they can do for a broken toe is “buddy wrap” it to the other toe normally. When I did this to myself I also broke the bone above the toe and had to have a pin inserted.

I hope you are ok sweetie!!

How did your law suit go?

Hugs

Cassi

• Xandria
    Xandria

The Lawyers are ready w/ the Cemetery. An w/ our accident I guess he thought he better get his butt in motion. I guess having an article in the NY Times scared him. Because he called outta the blue!

He is working on settling me out. An my hubby is dealing with his medical condition that is going to be a bit more difficult. But I am just so happy to see something actually being done! sniffle.. tears of joy.

I feel like Tom Hank's character in "Money Pitt"...lol

Well I got to hobble.. going for sushi @ the Crazy B's.

Hope you are feeling a bit better too Cassie.

X.

OF the taped toe class.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    I guess having an article in the NY Times scared him.

WOW lady!! I have missed much!! Let me know!! CONGRATS TO YOU.

Thanks for the well wishes!

An my hubby is dealing with his medical condition that is going to be a bit more difficult

I am so sorry to hear this. Drop me a line so we can catch up!

Love,

Cassi

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hey, be careful and see a doctor to make sure it's not gangrene.

B'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit