On Minimus post about venting your anger, I read this post by SpunkyChick:
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!
REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!
Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.
REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.
REMEMBER to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know.
And this chick starts to go off on how this generalizes the Muslim faith and whoever started this e-mail should be ashamed. Then I got into it saying how disgusted I am of this religion; how they circumcise the women, make them cover there head, type of sex they may have...ect...I'm suprized she wasn't a JW...she was nasty and couldn't back up her beliefs
You know, this e mail makes me sick. It is a shining example of American naivety and gullibility. Whilst it is right to remember the victims of so called Muslim attacks against the Americans, we should not forget the victims of American attacks on Muslims, of which America has a long and bloody history.
- Palestine : Britain, with the help of America, gave Palestine to the Jews who have occupied it for more than 50 years, years full of oppression, crime, destruction and killing. America supports these outrages.
- Chechnya: America supported Russian attrocities
- Kashmir : America supports Indian oppression against Islam
- The theft of oil due to military threats from America
- American invasion and corruption of Arab lands
- Prior to the second Gulf war, American sanctions were the cause of 1.5 million men women and children being starved to death.
- Iraq : The unjust killing of civilians in order to destroy 'weapons of mass destruction', weapons that have never been found. The main reason America attacked Iraq was to prevent Saddam Hussain's continued support of Palestinian freedom in Israel by means of sales from oil.
- Afghanistan: The criminal killings of innocent civilians, under the scapegoat of 9/11.
America have attacked and supported the attacks of Muslims for many years. If people are to generalize Islam, then they must apply the same rule to the Americans. America is just as guilty as Islam for bloodshed, if not more so.