Advice from an older sister . . .

by neat blue dog 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

To help me deal with periodic back and neck pain and stiffness, she suggested I sleep with a pillow between my legs

I bit my tongue, she wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ha,Ha,Ha, nbd,if she only knew what images that brings up.

It brings to my mind Connie Francis & Hank Williams Jr. song

" Send me The Pillow That You ( wet) Dream On "

• carla
    carla

I think none of us can think of pillows in the same way after the whole pillowgate thing! My jw wanted to shop for a new pillow and had to stifle a giggle. All sorts of snarky come backs came to mind which only made me want to laugh more. Being the loving wife I am I bit my tongue and agreed that he was due for a new pillow.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Sadly 99% of average JWs have no idea about the whole ordeal of those appalling bethel videos...

It is truely a miracle to see how the GB has kept such garbage from the masses of average witnesses!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

stuckinarut2:

I know, it's ironic how many of us know more about the org than when in it, and than those now in it: obscure beliefs, publication quotes, history of doctrine, secret publications, convention releases before the convention, elder's letters before the elders 😄

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    dogster - she wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

I don't think many PIMI's would get it. They really don't know what they are supposed to believe.

I know when I was a Jobot, I was very confused by the spewings forth from the GB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit