What do the British think of Camilla Parker Bowles?

by unbeliever 50 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I saw on the news this morning that the Queen has invited Camilla to a Westminster Abbey service to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the queen's coronation. From what I heard this is a major deal. I know 2 people that are from England. One could care less and my other friend thinks that Camilla is nothing but a whore. What do you think of her?

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Did you call her Camilla Parker "Bowels" just for fun? I guess we know your opinion of her!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

LOL! That was honestly a mistake. I corrected it.

• Simon
    Simon

She looks like a horse.

The royal family do like horses though.

At least she's nearer Charles' age

• Angharad
    Angharad

I say good luck to Prince Charles & Camilla. Why shouldnt they be together.

People seem to blame her for destroying Charles & Diana's' marriage. But Diana was no saint!

Personally I couldnt care less about any of the royals, I think they are a waste of space & tax payers money

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    She looks like a horse.

The royal family do like horses though.

ROTFL!!! Now there's a compliment!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Does it matter what we think? Why is she a whore? She slept with Charlie while she was still married and vice versa, does that make HIM a whore - or her? And what if she were a whore? Who are you or I or anyone else to judge her? Frankly, I couldn't care less if her name was Tom, Dick or Harry and she'd slept with the Household Cavalry. If she and Charlie are happy then leave them alone! And if she becomes our next queen through marriage to Charlie (providing he becomes king) then so be it.

Dansk

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

So Camilla looks like a horse. I think she's just butt ugly.

But Charles doesn't look any better with those ears of his, He looks like a monkey (an ugly one at that).

The two animals deserve each other. Thank god their too old to have kids, because they would be really ugly

• Simon
    Simon

"Off with their heads" I say, "Viva la revolution !"

(there are some things we could learn from the French)

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm not a royalist. The only thing putting me off becoming Canadian is that I'd have to swear an oath of alliegence to her! (funny considering I'm English and don't have to do that)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Shame on all of you who are condemning the woman on her looks! Have you learnt absolutely nothing? What the heck has her looks got to do with it when she may have a heart of gold!

This is seriously shameful of you!

Dansk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit