new, too -- from NE Ohio

by reagan_oconnor 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Hi, all; I posted a bit without introducing myself, and I apologize.

I'm Reagan, I was a JW for the first 20 years of my life. Parents are still very involved in the Organization (Dad's the PO in their congregation, Mom's a Reg. Pioneer). Married and DF'ed at 19, reinstated and divorced at 21, haven't attended a meeting in four years.

From the threads I've browsed, you all seem very interesting; looking forward to getting to know you better.

Cheers,
    Reagan

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Reagan, hope you enjoy it!! Looking forward to getting to know you better. There is an intro. thread at Hello, Hello, Hello, if you care to share more!
    TW

• bonnie38
    bonnie38

Welcome, Reagan
    Bonnie

• poohbear1962
    poohbear1962

Reagan,

Welcome to the Forum!! I just recently joined myself!! :-) I was referred to this site by a good friend (goes by the name of "rob" on here), and I am quie thankful!! FOlks are very supportive, and mostly non-judgmental (a BIG difference from the congregation!!) Also, it's very theraputic to read and share experiences of others going through similar situations!!! Again, welcome!! :-)

Take care, and have a wonderful day!! :-)

Pooh

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome and nice to meet you!

p.s. You haven't got Irish ancestry in you, do you, by any chance?

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Nah, Prica, what made you think that?!

• Carmel
    Carmel

the name man! not the green on your teeth!!!

Sorry, couldn't stop myself! Welcome aboard! Pull up a deck chair and shoot some suffleboard with us!

eligah

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Reagan

Welcome to the board, also welcome to anyone else who has joined in the last few weeks, while we were away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit