Im glad dreams dont come true

by haujobbz 2 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Because somehow every few weeks i seem to dream about being a jw at the kingdom hall again,or at the assembly, you see i dont focus on my past about being a witness anymore, but my dreams seem to remind of it all over again.

Please its not just me is it. LOL

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No, it isn't! Your dreams tell you what's on your mind, and your unresolved issues. I had one last week about trying to get a co-worker, who is a Witness, away from the Witnesses, and woke up wondering "why her?" We're not really close, even before when she thought I too was a good little dub. I told my therapist about it today and she said that I might have been dreaming about leading ME out of the organization. As always, she gave me something to think about.

Don't worry -- this too shall pass.

Nina

• Aztec
    Aztec

Haujobbz, it depends on how long it's been since you went to a meeting or associated with any witnesses. If it's been a long time I would say it may mean something is wrong. You may have unresolved issues. Or, it could mean you spend too much time here..LOL!

Keep a log of you dreams and how they made you feel. Write down as many details as you remember and look for a pattern. It may help you figure out what the trigger behind these dreams is. Good luck!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit