oooohhhhh what have i done?

by Eppie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Eppie
    Eppie

Hmmm i havent been here in a while....but tonight i did something quite stupid......i sent an email to all friends etc. because i'm moving and i wanted to give them my new address...and in a spur of the moment i decided to add an invitation already for my birthday party.....then while i pressed the send button i saw that my very JW cousin was also in my list.........she might know im fading but i did it very carefully.....woops......

Hmmmm

The apparantly now-out-of-the-JW-closet-Eppie....

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Opppppppps,, do yall know all the same people who might have gotten the email?

Maybe you could say you were just joking..........then change your plans,,,,,,,,lol. I feel for ya.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Send an immediate virus warning to all your JW contacts in your address book - say that it is a virus sent by apostates to JWs, which then sends out birthday invitations in order to discredit JWs. IOW, try bluffing!

• AS IF
    AS IF

NAH, just celebrate your birthday and have a drink for me!!

• JH
    JH

Too late...

If you know her password and all her personal info, you could go and receive her messages from your computer, so she woldn't get it.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

he,hee guess you just went from slow fade to FAST exit, ewelllll I feel for ya! Let us know what happens after the poopoo hits the fan, okay.

Katie

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Happy birthday Eppie!

Rado

• Litebriterstill
    Litebriterstill

Happy B-day Eppie. I know other JW's that have given their kids little parties. They called it a minor slip. Maybe you feel the need to make up for birthdays gone by. So what! Having a party or going to one is FUN molesting kids and hiding it is wrong in any group!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit