for those who are paranoid

by little witch 3 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

After reading the posts about minimus,

I feel inclined to say, people have different reasons for posting on this site. Obviously.

If you are strong in your faith, or lack thereof, the posts of suspicion should be of no great concern to you.

That leaves those who are ''wondering'' or newly curious. I am sure a few on this board are trying to persuade those people one way or the other, but I think that would be ineffective either way.

If you are having doubts, this is the place to see, somewhere there will be posts to interest you, if you are an apologist, you will be quickly discovered and called out. Either way, the diversity of the board prevents lopsided conversation, so no need to get upset, or even respond to flames

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Little Witch.

Great post. Short n' sweet and concise.

You 'GET' this forum and its purpose.

Thanks for your comment.

• Undecided
    Undecided

You got that right, Witch. You described the board as it should be and is most of the time, of course nothing is perfect.

Ken P.

• Litebriterstill
    Litebriterstill

Some are very paranoid. One recognized our photo and e-mailed us a warning. As if we are afraid of a disfellowshiping. We asked what they were doing at this sight and the reply was inquiring but afraid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit