Paris - December 2003 (Need travel info) & Reason of Paris trip

by happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC 1 Replies latest jw friends

• happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC
    happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC

I'm going to Paris this December. I'd like to hear from anyone who's been to France. I'd like to get real information on Pension's (spelling?), Hostesl, & hotels/motels. Any type of info such as quality, prices, recommendations on where not to stay, where to stay, what to do & see, what not to do & also prices on food.

I've seen info on different travel books but I really want to hear it from people who have traveled and been there and from people (if any on this forum) who have lived in France.

Changing subjects (Reason of my trip)

I'm supposed to meet a childhood friend at the top of the Eiffel Tower in December. It's kind of like the story in "An affair to remember" and "Sleepless in Seattle." We're both divorced. We both have one child (girl). We both grew up JW. We are both out & free from the JW's. & We both now live in the the same state in the U.S. As kids, we never dated. We were just good friends.

So I'm excited about my trip. My daughter, who is ten, is comming with me. She's excited about going to Paris.

Paris, 2003

• happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC
    happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC

Hey Sphere,

I hope that we get some info. I've got a couple of good internet sites. I don't know if we're allowed to post them on the forum. If you're interested let me know, and I can e-mail them to you.

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit