WT Power is not good.

by Pepper 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pepper
    Pepper

I used to really belive that Jehovah was directinng the writeings of the WT, but now I see he does not. They are just like all the rest, their in it for control of the masses and by that control they have influnce, influnce builds numbers numbers builds power; and power corrupts, and too much power like they have corrupts absolutly". Even now I feel their leanings of control even if I don't want it; its a fantasy world that is hard to break free from, because they dump guilt on by useing the scripture for their own means so thick and heavey it could for some people put them over the edge.

Pepper

• nowisee
    nowisee

you said it, pepper!

• RighteousPrevail
    RighteousPrevail

lots of people have lots of ideas some are of the many lies, and some are those of truth. But their is a difference between good and bad guidance you will take notice in it immediately. Quit following the direction people have set for you. How do you know what they speak is truth. No one can ever prove that, i can only suggest to follow your heart and continue believeing what it is you believe in, and dont let anyone or anything discourage you. Because when i look up at the sky the beautiful scenary, and what surrounds me was once a better place then what it is today. It wasnt meant to be like this. God does exist, because those doing good he rewards. You have a conscience use it. Lead with those who are doing great, in their awesome ways. Make everyone remember how you brought out the best in them and not the worst.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit