Here is how is GB now

by happy man 7 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Look on this link, intresting to look where they come from, who they are, what they have done where they come from.

if someone here now them please tell what you now.

And if somene want to send them a leter, to them, who is best and most tender?

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/gb.htm
    love HM

• hippikon
    hippikon

Good Link

• herk
    herk
    And if somene want to send them a leter, to them, who is best and most tender?

Privately they will accept only letters that deal with their health and other personal matters. Any letters that deal with the Bible or the Society are turned over to and handled by their secretaries or by the Service or Writing departments.

As people, each of the current members of the governing body is very much like the average JW. It would be futile to attempt to change the mind of any of them by means of letters or phone conversations. Each one is so convinced that he is a unique servant of God that even daily face-to-face contact would not accomplish that.

• Francois
    Francois

Don't none of 'em look too very inspired to me. I can just see that bunch now assembled in grand union to determine the will of God, playing with pebbles on a rosewood conference table. You'd think the magnificent Jehovah would have, over the span of the centuries, come up with a more sophisticated method of letting his name people know what it is that he wants, but NNNOOOoooooooooooo. Still playing with rocks, I guess. This is just too much. And then, when all is said and done, they STILL don't know what it is that the Big Boy wants, they have to VOTE on it fer crissake. And THIS is how his name people discover that they can transfuse component A, but not component B? In a gnat's ass they do.

Don't let me get started on this my friends or I'll be here all afternoon.

francois

• happy man
    happy man

IsnĀ“t it a very intresting situsitio now, hade it ever been so few in the GB and some are perhaps to old to take a part.

# have resently died and nwan else come inn, if they dont putt in some more men this can be a very dangerus situaition, perhaps we then have say 6 -8 insted of 14-17, o very bigg diffence, exaiting times I think.

• Francois
    Francois

I think that Ted "Needle Nose" Jacarz is trying to manipulate things so that one day he looks around and there's no one left but him. Wouldn't he have all the fun then?

francois

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Is Don Adams not a member of the GB for legal reasons (i.e. to protect the WT from legal liability) or because he is not anointed. Are there now non-anointed members of the GB? From what I've read, the WTS has been able to re-write history with impunity. A few leave as a result, but enough more come in that things keep rolling along. I guess that is at least in part because the rank and file are kept so busy (exhausted) with door to door work, preparing for meetings, and attending meetings along with whatever they have to do to keep body and soul together (oops, no soul) that they have no energy for wrestling with the "wait, doesn't that directly contradict what they said last year" questions.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Only "anointed" men are eligible for membership in the GB. Don Adams is president of the legal corporation that looks after the business (not the spiritual!!!) interests of the Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit