psychopath

by mann377 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mann377
    mann377

Very interesting article. Read this and see if this reminds you of seven men in Warwick or some you have known in the congregation. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4718414/Psychopaths-better-learning-lie-others.html

• cha ching
    cha ching

I totally think they are psychopathic!

How To Spot a Psychopath:

Common signs include superficial charm, a grandiose notion of self-worth, the need for stimulation and impulsiveness, pathological lying, the ability to manipulate others and a lack of remorse and empath
    ;-)

cha ching!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Leaders of God's very own private religion........all going straight to heaven upon dying to rule with God's son and the angels in heavenly glory.........controlling the earthly peasants and cajoling them into subservience...... now remember we are much more important than you and your mere family ties (but before the family splits, do assign your will to us with all of your family inheritance first).......if you don't believe we are personally appointed by God, our message to you is: get lost.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

My boss is a psychopath. Many lawyers and businessmen are also. There are also sociopaths. They will also say, steal from you, but know it is wrong and do it anyway.

My younger sister is similar to the GB in that way. I'll have to write about that sometime. I think they are more a sociopath but both types still do a lot of damage to the unsuspecting.

I think the ones behind the GB are the real psychopaths.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"........or some you have known in the congregation." - Mann377

Why yes, I am reminded of many 'Bethel' Elders back in the day that wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them the ass! One that comes to mind is Aldoph Jones. He'd lie when the truth would do better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit