14 year old boy weds 42 year old woman

by crownboy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• crownboy
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

O'Rourke said he believes that Daina and I.V.'s relationship will last.

If not, "Divorce is easy," he said. "If it doesn't work, it doesn't work."

Oh, good attitude. Yep, this bad boy will last.

• Aztec
    Aztec

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I could not in good conscience date a man young enough to be my son or grandson...YUCK! Bah patooey! This story gives me the heebie jeebies! ~Az vomit class

• wednesday
    wednesday

It is a creepy story, but u know men having been marrying women much younger as a rule. 20-30 yrs is not all that uncommon.

Its still a creepy stoy-but what if she'd waited till he was 18-like a lot of men do to marry a very young girl. Then how would u feel?

• Vash_The_Stampede_13
    Vash_The_Stampede_13

This is very wrong, she likes him because he’s fresh. She’s been married before and has children his age for goodness sakes. She’s taking advantage of him. Just think, with states with laws like that my mom could marry me off next year in August on the third. BTW: Something I would particularly not want to do. Wednesday, I would feel the same way, its very eerie, even to marry someone that is of legal age.
    Your Friend
    Vash

• shera
    shera

Yuck....

I think that is truly sick,couldn't finish reading it all.Got to me when it seemed like they were trying to justify it..poor poor woman lost all her family.Blaahhh

• Shakita
    Shakita

They're all nuts! What kind of a parent gives permission for their 14 year old CHILD to marry a middle-aged woman? Just think, when he turns 21 she will be closing in on 50! This situation is not just creepy and strange, I think it is criminal.

Mrs. Shakita

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I can not imagine how a woman my age could possibly be attracted to a 14 year old. I also think it's repulsive when 40-year-old men hit on teenagers. Maybe she's been abused by adult men and thinks she's safer with a little kid?? ew

• crownboy
    crownboy

Do you think they could have gotten married at the kingdom hall?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit