Who controls R&F Witnesses?

by HoChiMin 4 Replies latest jw friends

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Call it one of my pet peeves, but when I see the org. write about control of ones thinking as quoted below I get steamed . The statements such as: "Consider, too, the fact that Jehovah's organization alone, in all the earth, is directed by God's holy spirit or active force." How can they possibly prove this ? It only gets worse as time goes on. The mind control they exert is astounding and once one comprehends this it's impossible to see otherwise.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    73 July 1 p. 402 par.#4)
    "Consider, too, the fact that Jehovah's organization alone, in all the earth,
    is directed by God's holy spirit or active force. (Zech. 4:6). Only this
    organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone
    God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book. Many persons of the world
    are very intelligent, capable of understanding complex matters. They can read
    the Holy scriptures, but they cannot understand their deep meaning. Yet God's
    people can comprehend such spiritual things. Why? Not because of special
    intelligence on their part, but as the apostle Paul declared: "For it is to us God has
    reveled them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things,
    even the deep things of God". (1Cor. 2:10). Jesus praised his heavenly Father
    for "hiding such things from the wise and intellectual ones but revealing
    them to babes." (Matt. 11:25) How very much true Christians appreciate
    associating with the only organization on earth that understands the "deep
    things of God"!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is how the WT 3/15/01 p.15, par.#4-- explained what
    Apostle Paul meant when he was writing to the Romans at (Rom. 8:6)
    Paul wrote "The minding of the flesh means death, but the minding of the
    spirit means life and peace."--(Romans 8:6)
    Question on par #4 was: WHAT DOES "THE MINDING OF THE SPIRIT MEAN?
    WT 3/15/01 p.15,
    "When Paul wrote about "the minding of the spirit," he used a Greek word that
    denotes"way of thinking, mind(-set),....aim, aspiration, striving." A related
    verb means "to think, to be minded in a certain way". Thus, "minding the
    spirit means being controlled, dominated, and impelled by Jehovah's active
    force. It signifies that we willingly let our thinking, inclinations
    and aspirations come under complete influence of God's holy spirit."
    So minding the spitit means being controlled, dominated, Impelled ? Yes ,to MEN in charge and writers of the Watchtower. If you believ there unproven claims of being the ONLY org. Directed by God.
    HCM 'glad to have finaly seen the truth'

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

HoChiMin,

By reading your post, it sounds like Satan controls you.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Hi Fred;

RIGHT NOW !!!! I have my thumbs against my ears with two fingers above my head to look like horns and I'm wagging my toung making grunting noises to simulate the bad bad thing.....

HCM

• willy_think
    willy_think

freed hall, who do you serve?

• hippikon
    hippikon

The problem is Fred, you probably didn't read it!

"But it does move"
    Galileo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit