45 Minute Bethel Video about Changes (downsizing) at Watchtower

by OnTheWayOut 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    This is even with not printing 50 million magazines a month worldwide as well, it sounds to good to be true but i think we might be seeing the last days of the JW empire
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Christopher George is the person who decides what jobs are needed at Bethel and who should fill them. He has been doing that for almost 30 years. He wouldn't have to worry about being kicked out. He is the one actually deciding who gets kicked out. The company hatchet man.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"Just remember brothers and sisters, no matter where you serve, Jehovah LOVES you. God I love my job. NEXT!" - Christopher George Governing Body(tm) Hatchet Man

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Really going to be crazy when all these people get to thier home congregations thinking thier going to get help only to find a bunch of 60-70 year old office cleaners that are freaking out about how thier going to continue taking care of themselves.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    They will have to go on food stamps and find themselves a nice warm blanket or two to soften up the concrete sidewalk.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Lieu I love your thinking....give to those dumped bethalites in need and bugger the Org and their demands for cash to furnish their luxury cult compound by the lake....

I notice the SS of the WT....the Nazi service dept gets first dibs on Warwicks luxury getaway pad!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice to the hungry beast Jehovah and his insatiable appetite for sacrifice!

Sparrowdown how right you are! I wish I could give that post a million likes!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Page 3 replies:

baldeagle, you are free to think as you will. I'm going to say that many of those Bethelites were genuine in their desire to do what's right. Heck, I was an elder and never cared for the title, just thought Jehovah wanted me to do that. But some are/were as you describe.

wannaexit, I wish they would stop sending money. Most won't.

JW GoneBad, you got it. They are a whore.

lambsbottom, they did need to get a real job, true- back in the day. And yes, they need to get over the deal they were dealt. But I must say, some of "us" have forgotten what it is like to be totally duped. Life Is To Short could help us out here with what happened.

• bobld
    bobld

That video was music to my ears.Poetic Justice.

Those that got the boot were saying what C.George said 20 to 30

years ago.In 20 to 30 years from now C.George will get the boot.

I love it.Do I feel sorry for them no,nada,not at all.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Finish Page 3 replies:

Jookbeard, thanks for your thoughts. It's always just been a money scam.

Sparrowdown, that's right. As long as they sacrifice, Watchtower can twist it and use it anyway they want to.

Page 4 Replies:

Pepperheart, nice thought. I think it's going to be a very slow death, so I am not getting my hopes up. But I have a small hope that I am wrong.

Village Idiot, I do not know anything about how the company hatchet man job works, how these things are decided. I know it's cold and heartless. Thanks.

Sparky1, you gotta love such statements- "Jehovah loves you." I suppose if the laid off Bethelites make enough noise, the rank and file will be told how it's a sifting work to weed out prideful ones.

Crazyguy, yup. I think many will have social security though. But they won't have much else.

Village Idiot, only the ones who don't STFU will see that, I think. Most will get a cot in some JW family basement.

Diogenesister, anything to keep the money from Headquarters. How about they mail all their receipts from helping out former Bethelites, and say "Include that in our monthly donation."

bobld, sooner or later, the hatchet man has to go, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit