2021--4 Files--English and German--S-147--January--Enjoy Life Forever--16 pages.

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2021--January--S-147--English--Announcements And Reminders

2021--January--S-147--German--Announcements And Reminders
    2021--Enjoy Life Forever--English--16 pages
    2021--Enjoy Life Forever--German--16 pages
    Zipped folderhttps://filetransfer.io/data-package/nnWKskKG#link

Atlantis!
  • obarac
    obarac

Tnx Atlantis.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

obarac:

You are welcome! I knew several people were looking for that S-147, so that is why I put a link out here. Stay safe and the drinks are on me!

Atlantis!

• kford
    kford

I would like to see these if possible please. Thank you very much and stay safe

• Marcial
    Marcial

Merci - Il est intéressant de découvrir comment le WT adapte ses membres aux nouvelles technologies et notamment d'augmenter les possibilités d'emprises en les faisant refléter l'action de l'interactivité avec des documents off et online. Un peu comme avec la bibliothèque de dvd WT et les applications JW. Non seulement le proclamateur aura l'impression de mener l'étude alors qu'il ne sera qu'un répéteur formaté et tout esprit critique déjà limité, mais il sera complètement anéanti puisqu'il ne pourra pas donner d'avis lors de la pseudo-étude. Vous remarquerez que le livre interactif ne sera jamais disponible sur les chariots seulement un dépliant pour inciter à la propagande. Bien à vous .Marcial

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

Merci - Il est intéressant de découvrir comment la WT adapte ses adhérents aux nouvelles technologies et notamment pour accroître les possibilités d'emprises en leur faisant miroiter l'action d'interactivité avec les documents hors et en ligne. Un peu comme avec le dvd WT library et JW applications. Non seulement le proclamateur aura l'impression de mener l'étude alors qu'il ne sera qu'un répétiteur formaté et que tout esprit critique qui était déjà limité mais la sera anéanti complètement l'achat ne pourra donner un avis lors de la pseudo étude. Vous remarquerez que le livre interactif ne sera jamais disponible sur les chariots seul un prospectus pour inciter à la propagande. Bien à vous tous .Marcial

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

kford:

Just click the link above and you can download all of those files.

Marcial:

You make some very good points there Marcial. Thank you!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

kford:

Here you go.

Zipped folderhttps://filetransfer.io/data-package/nnWKskKG#link

Atlantis!
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thank you Atlantis!

I like the comment about how to view the Watchtower magazines that are ignoring the pandemic. Their solution is apparently for ordinary Witnesses to mentally adapt the material to the new circumstances in their own mind. Truly, food at the proper time!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

slimboyfat:

You know, they say that 80 percent of the people out there are NOT aware they even have the virus. This would include the JW's.

So how are the JW's going to know if they are infected or not when they enter the so-called New System of things?

An "infected" New World, now there is a nightmare for you!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit