Hello

by Lost and adrift 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    My partner has covered the picture of my mother in the house with toilet paper to hide it from sight....that's what he thinks of her!
  • diana netherton
    diana netherton

Lost and Adrift

Welcome here! I am sorry to hear about your struggles. What they did to you is in stark contrast to what Jackson testified to at the Royal Commission in Australia. He said UNDER OATH that if someone fades and leaves and doesn't identify themselves as a JW anymore, than disfellowshipping would not happen. I just watched it last week.

I don't know if you care to take the situation further, but if you do, I would write a letter and reference the video clip where he says that.

In the meantime, you're in good hands here. I have found a lot of friendship and support.

Take care!

• flipper
    flipper
    LOST and ADRIFT- I'm so sorry you've been treated horribly by these elders and this mind control cult. Please know that we are here for you, O.K. ? Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

Thank you....it's so comforting to know there's people that understand. ..

The so called loving organisation is anything but when u peel back the layers. ..scary!

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Lost and adrift. i am bumping you because you deserve the love and unity from this site.

keep strong everyday....know that you are loved by many. know that your daughter and mother are not in

there right mental minds.

they will have to answer to Jesus for this.

shalom

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

goingthruthemotions

Thank you...my family are telling me not to read this site as it will depress me ...I told them it's just the opposite it's giving me strength to continue knowing I'm not alone plus having the TTATT revealed! !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit