10. My family loves the Org more than me.
9. Women are treated like dirt. (where's that in the bible?)
8. Constant talk of death as a child has warped me forever.
7. I was treated like a leper in school because I didn't salute the flag or celebrate holidays.
6. The WTBTS class system.
5. Stupid rules, like no masturbation or oral sex. Since when is that in the Bible?
4. I never got to love God, only fear him.
3. I have no really special childhood memories, like bdays, or anything like that.
2. Leaving the org was like being cast into a mysterious world. Nothing to fall back on because my whole life had revolved around the org.
1. Having to live my life as a hypocrite.