To all those leaving

by crossroads 3 Replies latest jw friends

• crossroads
    crossroads

We are very sorry that we have caused such an upheavable in your all to W.A.S.P. neighborhood.
    But It blows my mind that you all are leaving. We
    are only passing through, WE (the newcomers)
    are headed for the East Side for that Deluxe Apartment in the sky.Soon your neighborhood(a section or small
    region that possesses A specfic Quality) will be all yours again. So why are you running off, It will soon be a safe
    place for you once again.

The Jeffersons

• waiting
    waiting

Naaaaa, don't give us that song and dance.

I'm one of the *oldest* posters here - and people have come & gone from this place from day one. It suits some - it doesn't suit others.

We all come to different points in our lives, different points in leaving the jw experience behind us - some just want to close that door.

Guess that's why this is a free board - come & go as we please. I'm just pleased to hang out here a while longer.

At the next junction - I get to be an Emperess. Since I'm a woman, I won't have to cross-title anymore. Pretty good eh, Crossroads?

emperor waiting

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

These sort of things always happen on discussion boards. And I laugh everytime it happens *chortle*

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey Everybody:

My first experience with message boards has been this board. I'm not really into it that's why I don't post that much. I do enjoy reading other ppl's posts and the subjects that come up during certain threads. i guess I'm like a semi-lurker. Even though some of the threads do get nasty when a contoversial subject is raised, I don't understand why ppl are all of a sudden getting bent out of shape over this. I mean this is a discussion board and when ppl have discussions sometimes things get ugly.

There are a host of things I see on this board that I'm not interested in, don't appeal to me particularly, or that I just plain don't get. But that doesn't give me the right to try to censor everyone else on the board, does it? I just respond when I feel like it, when i don't feel like then I don't. I know some ppl need the support of others who have gone through similar things. Really I think we all do. Some need a lil, some need a lot. But some in their quest for this support are forgetting that we are no longer in a convoluded delusional world where ppl tell us what we'd like to here and believe. I find in reality ppl are just more apt to tell it like it is.

Peace:

bigboi

"..... anyone who ignores everyday reality in order to live up to an ideal will soon discover he had been taught how to destroy himself, not how to preserve himself." The Prince. Niccolo Machiavelli.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit