Problem...

by Gorb 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorb
    Gorb

If i was an active JW, I would like to greet DF jw's.

How do I know that they are not apostates or continue wrong lifestyle promotors?

I would need this information, so were to get? The grapevine? Ask the elders for details?

This is a missing link in the proces.

G.

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

The elders will tell their wives. Wives will greet them. Publishers will watch them. Then take the clue and talk to them

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Gorb it’s a good point.

It could go both ways. Oh I don’t know if he is apostate or promoted serious sin.

Or…. I can’t contact him because I didn’t know if was apostate or promoted serious sin.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

The message from the GB is clear: sleep around, steal, smoke, take drugs, be a total prick of a human being - thats fine, you could be re-instated in 90 days.

But criticise the GB about anything.......

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"The message from the GB is clear: sleep around, steal, smoke, take drugs, be a total prick of a human being - thats fine, you could be re-instated in 90 days.

But criticise the GB about anything......."

I've never been convinced that the WT ever had any clear idea of what constituted sin. The only sin that ever mattered to them was questioning them.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx
    The message from the GB is clear: sleep around, steal, smoke, take drugs, be a total prick of a human being - thats fine, you could be re-instated in 90 days.

One thing is for sure, the JW world has become a lot more interesting even exciting place for everyone. Those physically out are wishing they were back in to be a part of it all😭

there is a lot of speculation about future things being permitted but really these latest changes kind of permit everything with only a worst case scenario a 90 ban (rest) and you are begged to come back.but most times it won’t even come to that if you say you are sorry

Smoking, drugs rock and roll. Yes sex, partying watching unsuitable entertainment it’s all gone into light touch category.

Light touch means maybe warning and maybe a visit if young person then parents just have to say they have it in hand. (Exact words in the new direction)

Imagine Elder 1 “so they slept together at the party?”

Parents “well they were drunk and high and apparently it was only a blow job but they can’t really remember, maybe a hand job”

Elder 1 “oh that reminds me I have to ask you have you got it in hand” if so nothing will happen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit