Ginger

by professor 4 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

Hi Ginger. I went to your site and I guess I still need more of an explanation. I know Gilligan is the Devil.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has welcomed me here to this site.

Ginger, from your picture, I think you are the Ginger from the pilot, not from the series. Either way, lets find a way off of the island for all of these Watchtower catstaways!

Love,
    The Professor

• goo
    goo

prof & ginger it's so cool having you here, i hope u have a nice stay here and dont end up an unwelcome one like me. if u would both like to know how to remain welcome here i have posted some information which u may find useful, it's posted under a subject called UNWELCOME ONE? QUICK CHECKLIST. if u read that check list and make sure u never let those four things mentioned on the checklist ever happen to u here, u will be welcome. not like me who now awaits deletion.

i qualify for the title of "unwelcome one". one of the criteria for that gaining that title is that the poster be awaiting deletion at janh's request.

i hope u don't mind too much being welcomed by an unwelcome one.

goo.

• hippikon
    hippikon

If you do manage to find a way of the Island can you take Goo with you. Thanks

No offence Goo I just think you will be happier somewhere else.

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• Ginger
    Ginger

Professor,

Those bunsen burners must have affected your eyes. I am the real Ginger from the series, not the pilot. (Pilots are very cute though.)

If you don't believe me, come closer.

Ginger: Hold me tighter Professor.
    Professor: I...uh I'm afraid I'll crush your dress.
    Ginger: Try...

I'll teach you to believe in paradise.

Ginger

• goo
    goo

hello ginger.

goo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit