Cardinal Blasé Cupich or Governing Bodies Stephen Lett? Which one is most likeable?

by Lostandfound 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Been in bed with flu so had iPad as company. On YouTube for some reason a link to the Funeral Mass of Cardinal George of Chicago came up. Never a catholic so wondered how a Mass was handled, so watched it. What the Catholics call the 'celebrant' was new Archbishop, now a Cardinal, Blase Cupich. He acted very politely and was an impressive speaker. I looked him up on YouTube and watched some interviews etc with him. He came across as very down to earth and pleasant and was clearly a leader of men. Not planning on joining the Catholics but seeing this apparently decent man speaking directly to his audience with as much use of the Gospels as the GB spout made me think, how come a nondescript shambles that is Stephen Lett is used as a WT spokesman. If they were led by men of the apparent calibre of this priest they would have them queuing at the entrance doors, instead the exits seem to be getting used more and more.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I've never seen Cardinal Blasé Cupich on YouTube, only Lett.

I'm pulling for Cardinal Cupich - he is more likeable.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Both dislikeable in ways that are not comparable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit