New Documentary in February 2020

by Disassociated Lady 2 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Disassociated Lady 2
  • gone for good
    gone for good

Appears to be well researched, lots of identifiable participants etc.

What is Oxygen? available in Canada?

Thanks for posting DAlady2

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Currently the JW story is featured as the top story at Oxygen.com
    For any not familiar with the Oxygen network, Oprah Winfrey has a big stake in it and its founding.
    Here is a partial quote from wiki:
    "The privately held company Oxygen Media was founded in 1998 by former Nickelodeon executive Geraldine Laybourne, talk-show host Oprah Winfrey, and producers Marcy Carsey, Tom Werner and Caryn Mandabach (of Carsey-Werner fame). ... The channel later began to focus chiefly on reality shows, reruns, and movies."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

About 4 months ago I alerted people on here about an oxygen Tv program of a man who went by the name Yahweh Ben Yahweh in the USA .

I will look forward to see how they do this 2 part ? series on the JW`s.

Thanks for the heads up DA Lady2

Annihilator , has also posted this with a video teaser and it looks by all intent and purpose to be an excellent expose of the religion .

I just wonder how big an audience Oxygen TV has and if need be how we could expand this coverage to an even greater audience if possible.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

A lot of people have Oxygen as part of their cable and/or Sat provider package.

Can't wait to see this one. Looks good.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thanks for posting this! I put a reminder on my iPhone Calendar to remind me. I'm gonna set up my DVR to record it as soon as the date is in range.

The more people that see this, the better. It's about time ALL religions were put on notice that pedophiles will no longer be able to find behind their facade. Apparently, the most effective ways of doing this are public exposure and monetary penalties. Nothing gets action quicker than hitting them in their wallets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit