1991 Elder Manual With Notes!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• average joe
    average joe
    how do i dl the whole book with notes there is no green button on my sreen
  • Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    I have a copy of the 1991 Elder's manual that belonged to my father (now deceased). I didn't find any of those notes on page 74...just a reference to a 6/90 KM. I think he attended all the meetings, at least up till April1996. I suppose those instructions could have come later.
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    Thanx Atlantis... downloaded. Was E from '98 - '08 so this was before my time serving.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    When you come to think of it,,,,,you wonder how many people around an Elder's house may have stumbled across that ''Sheppard'' book. You know, a wife cleaning her Elder's husbands room, a kid snooping around. Just something you never know.
  • average joe
    average joe
    I was getting some wierd server error when the page tried to load at the bottom of the page Anyways got it now thanks
  • Tech49
    Tech49

Beth Sarim..... reminds me of the time... right after I was appointed as an elder in 2003.... I found my wife outside in the lawnchair on a sunny summer day, with a large lemonaide in hand..... reading my brand new copy of the Flock Book !! DOH!!!

Being the goody goody new elder, I shrieked in terror! I ran over and snatched it out of her hands, like it was such Super Top Secret Info! Then, realizing my foolishness, I stopped, and just laughed.... I handed it back to her and said... enjoy!

True story! We never kept secrets.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Tech49:

LOL!!

• cha ching
    cha ching

Thx Atlantis! Thx Wifi!

Good find! When elders "step down" or are "removed" they (the rest of the elders) want the Shepherd book back! I am not sure what would happen if you "just said no"? I guess you could say that "you lost it" ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit