1991 Elder Manual With Notes!
- how do i dl the whole book with notes there is no green button on my sreen
- I have a copy of the 1991 Elder's manual that belonged to my father (now deceased). I didn't find any of those notes on page 74...just a reference to a 6/90 KM. I think he attended all the meetings, at least up till April1996. I suppose those instructions could have come later.
- Thanx Atlantis... downloaded. Was E from '98 - '08 so this was before my time serving.
- When you come to think of it,,,,,you wonder how many people around an Elder's house may have stumbled across that ''Sheppard'' book. You know, a wife cleaning her Elder's husbands room, a kid snooping around. Just something you never know.
- I was getting some wierd server error when the page tried to load at the bottom of the page Anyways got it now thanks
Beth Sarim..... reminds me of the time... right after I was appointed as an elder in 2003.... I found my wife outside in the lawnchair on a sunny summer day, with a large lemonaide in hand..... reading my brand new copy of the Flock Book !! DOH!!!
Being the goody goody new elder, I shrieked in terror! I ran over and snatched it out of her hands, like it was such Super Top Secret Info! Then, realizing my foolishness, I stopped, and just laughed.... I handed it back to her and said... enjoy!
True story! We never kept secrets.
Thx Atlantis! Thx Wifi!
Good find! When elders "step down" or are "removed" they (the rest of the elders) want the Shepherd book back! I am not sure what would happen if you "just said no"? I guess you could say that "you lost it" ;-)