a hopeful prediction

by grumblecakes 4 Replies latest jw friends

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Aloha all,

At the close of the year, i reflect on what hasoccurred and what i hope to occur. Despite the various speculations regarding the wealth or lack thereof of the cult that unfortunately impacts us all to various degrees, we can all see clearly a downward trend. I raise my glass to this (invite you all to do the same).

We've all seen things we priviously thought unimaginable with the borg in the last year alone. They have parodied themselves much better than we could have. And embarrassed themselves much better than we vould have (again raises glass).

This leaves me with much hope at the close of 2015. I hope (dare i say predict) that one day we will berecognized no as "appostates" in the watchtower sense, but more realistically as ex-witnesses.

You tubers have done somuch toenlighten and spark empathy in people on a variety of issues, including religious abuse. So many silent ones out there feel the same way but cannot yet say anything. One day, the damn will burst.

So big toast from me (one who cannot yet go public) to all those who have thrown themselves onthe frontline. You dont even know how much you have done and will do.

Big cheers and happy 2016!

Grumblecakes

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I'll drink to that !!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Well said grumblecakes! And good to see you posting.

2015 - The Year of the ARC

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You tubers have done somuch toenlighten and spark empathy in people on a variety of issues, including religious abuse.

When the WT's tax-exempt or charitable status is put at risk by various Governments around the world, they will suddenly have some "New Lite" about shunning.

Follow the money.

Image result for follow the money

Doc

• steve2
    steve2

Grumblecakes, you make lots of sense and seem like a very likable person! Thank you for your OP - which is nicely toned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit