A Very Mysterious Place none of us should WORRY about -(nothing to see here...move along...)

by Terry 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Terry
    Terry

NOTHING TO SEE HERE?

I was watching an old move from 2008 a couple of days ago, THE BOURNE LEGACY.
    There was a plotpoint made in dialogue which centered on a place in the U.S. called Fort Detrick (in Maryland). A military lab there had a terrible accident but the unforeseen consequence led to a discovery which The Bourne Legacy needed to work the plot.

My head started to buzz and I thought I would do a Google search on Fort Detrick. Ya know - as we sometimes do when our head starts to buzz?
    Next stop: a RABBIT HOLE
    Here is what I have learned so far.

Fort Detrick is the center of U.S. bio-military activities. (It is in Maryland.)
    United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease (USAMRIID) is located there.

Stop right there!
    That hyphenated two word term (bio-military) is a horror term, is it not?
    But perhaps, no.
    Not if it is for “defense” purposes - right?

Wikipedia says, The United States biological defense program—in recent years also called the National Bio-defense Strategy—refers to the collective effort by all levels of government, along with private enterprise and other stakeholders, in the United States to carry out bio-defense activities.”
    Okay, let us continue …

U.S. germ warfare research was ended by U.S. renouncement of all offensive biological weapons programs in 1969 and ratification to the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) in 1975.

Whew! Glad to hear that - aren’t you?
    Defense is a reasonable word.

Biodefense is a system of planned actions to counter and reduce the risk of biological threats and to prepare, respond to, and recover from them if they happen.

Read on, gentle reader - read on …

Wikipedia tells me,Fort Detrick was the center of the U.S. biological weapons program from 1943 to 1969.”
    In 2018 President Donald J. Trump released the National Bio-defense Strategy memorandum.
    National Bio-defense Strategy elevated natural outbreaks as a vital component of the U.S. biological defense program for the first time, mostly because of the significant risk that natural outbreaks pose to civilian, animal and agricultural populations across the country.

Now, what if Private Industrial interests wanted to buddy up with Military Strategists and continue
    BIO-WEAPONS program under a different banner - such as - Bio-Defense?
    Where w
    ould be a good location for that?

Fort Detrick, Maryland, where the U.S. Army Biological Warfare Laboratories were headquartered sounds ideal.

The current mission is multi-agency, not exclusively military, and is purely to develop defensive measures against bio-agents, as opposed to the former bio-weapons development program.

Do you see a problem? What problem?

Wikipedia shows:

Sure, Bio Weapons are banned - but heck - what about the good intentions of the new program:

U.S. now maintains that the Article I of the BWC (which explicitly bans bio-weapons), does not apply to "non-lethal" biological agents.

There ya go!
    Change the words and the problem disappears!

Take non-lethal and do what? Change it into lethal. Oh.
    That must a good thing. For Science and all that.

Funding?
    Don’t worry: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was slated to receive $8 billion, a $636 million increase over 2019, with a mandate written in the bill for CDC "to maintain a strong and central role in the medical countermeasures enterprise."

United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease (USAMRIID) stores almost all known deadly pathogens, such as Ebola, anthrax, smallpox, plague, and coronaviruses including SARS right here in the good old U.S.A. in Maryland at Fort Detrick.

(Big Sigh)

In 2003 this facility developed a novel reverse genetic system for manipulation of a full-length cDNA of the SARS-CoV, and relevant outcomes were published in a paper in 2003. According to the paper, within two months after obtaining the RNA of the SARS virus, the full-length cDNA of the virus was successfully synthesized. This shows that as early as 2003, these institutes already had the advanced capabilities to synthesize and modify SARS-related coronaviruses.

Are you worried yet? Curious?

The 2019 influenza in the United States might have overlapped with COVID-19. According to U.S. CDC statistics, there were about 39 to 56 million influenza cases between October 2019 and April 2020, resulting in 24,000 to 62,000 deaths. Given the similar symptoms, COVID-19 patients could have been misdiagnosed as influenza patients. To determine whether such cases exist, in particular in and prior to October 2019, a nation-wide retrospective investigation and research should be done in the United States.

 In March 2020, a petition was filed on the White House petition website, asking the U.S. government to disclose information related to Fort Detrick, especially the reason why the USAMRIID lab was shut down in 2019 and whether it had anything to do with COVID-19.
    The U.S. government has made no response, and the petition website has been taken offline altogether.
    Likely as not, all the above is simply CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY counter propaganda strategy, don’t you think?

Or do you?

I don’t know Jack Sh*t.

But somebody knows something somewhere...

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202106/1227219.shtml

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

If faded memory correct, Congress banned gain of function, so it was moved offshore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mbssqYbvAk

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

turn over the rocks and you will see planned democide! I expect a huge amount of sickness here in the next few months-( western North Carolina /upstate SC) 5 G is to roll out about the end of June. There seemed to have been a higher concentration of the C virus in 5 G areas according to some videos i wanted months ago.

• Terry
    Terry

If I were tasked to write a screenplay, the following would occur.
    1. Warfare using armies with conventional weapons would be replaced by the use of a pandemic with
    only the "Good Guys" prepared with the vaccine. To accomplish this task, a dry run would be needed to gather data on compliance / push-back by the populations at large.
    2. Control of Media would be necessary to silence naysayers and any whistle-blower should that arise.
    3. Medical professionals / experts could be leveraged by offering million dollar grants for future research.
    Conscientious professionals who didn't go along would be labeled, slandered, censored, cancelled.
    4. While working on an absolutely reliable vaccine / antidote - the lab experiences a careless leak into the public square.
    5. Suddenly a fail safe CYA (cover your ass) emergency drill is triggered. Public and private records of research is taken offline. Public Service Announcements put out a cover story and a BIG SHOW of competent heroism would be released.
    6. Absolute compliance would be pushed with a partially ineffective vaccine offered as a miracle cure.
    False claims would be pushed
    A. Take the vaccine and you won't get the virus
    B. Once inoculated, you can't spread the virus or become re-infected.
    C. Even kids would be pushed to take the jab.
    7. If everybody gets the vaccines no alternate comparison group would be available to falsify the claims.

I think it now becomes apparent that such a screenplay would never pass muster.
    Why?
    Too far-fetched!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit